With breathtaking views of the Matterhorn and perched centrally above the charming village of Zermatt, this exclusive property pays homage to architectural design and luxury.
The privately-run chalet is spaciously arranged over six opulent floors and includes five luxurious double bedrooms, ceiling-to-floor windows and sky observatory ceilings, all framed by some of the most impressive views in Zermatt.
The private spa contains an indoor/outdoor Jacuzzi, wet and dry saunas, a private gym, full treatment spa and an in-house wellness therapist, ensuring guests enjoy the ultimate in relaxation.
The award-winning Swiss Chalet Team provides a truly unique and highly personalized experience. The in-house Gourmet Chef creates bespoke menus and culinary journeys. The wine collection is carefully curated and is one of the best private collections in Zermatt.
Chalet Zermatt Peak is the current winner of the World's Best Ski Chalet, awarded for its architecture, stunning location and world-class food and service.
- Centrally located yet absolutely private luxury accommodation for up to 13 guests (10 adults and 3 children)
- 5 luxury double suites, 4 with balcony or terrace
- 2 large south-facing balconies with outdoor areas, overlooking the village and Matterhorn
- ESPA® accredited luxury private spa and wellness center
- Indoor/outdoor Jacuzzi pool, steam room and sauna
- Additional private Jacuzzi in master bedroom
- State-of-the-art gym equipment by TechnoGym
- Massage and treatment room
- HD cinema TV in all rooms with cable, Netflix® and Apple TV
- Internal elevator to all floors
- iPhone and iPad docks in all areas
- High-speed Bluetooth Wi-Fi connectivity throughout the hotel
- PS4 and games
- Library area with a wide variety of books and games
- Shoe and boot warmers and in-house laundry facilities.